About Me

My photo
Austria
In August 2011 the puzzle of my randomising symptoms finally got a name: chronic persistant lyme and neuroborreliosis. I created this blog to find and provide sharing. I guess you must be lymean to understand. ******************************** Im August 2011 bekamen all die diversen Symptome, Schmerzen, Probleme und Problemchen einen gemeinsamen Titel: chronische persistierende Lyme Neuroborreliose. Ich habe diesen Blog eröffnet, um Erfahrungen teilen zu können. Borreliose macht einsam, vielleicht muss man Borreliose haben, um das zu verstehen.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Detox: Do it but do it right!

I have read a lot of reports about problems with detox,
too often these problems cause people to stop detox.
Some suffer too much, others don't see any results
within their time frame and stop too early.
And there are many lymies and doctors
that don't even care for detox,
especially those who only believe in antibiotics
and other prescription meds.
The idea of detox is more common among holistic people.

Seems to be a lack of information?
The link below may just deliver
another interesting aspect to this topic and could help to do it right.

I never felt tempted to go to the limits and always did it step by step
with enough break to see any results.
Just thinking if my body could live with it for 28 years
there is no need to force things too much.

But I don't cease to detox,
I built up a detox routine in my mornings like oil pulling
and a glass of lemon water and chlorella.
Much water throughout my days.
Keeping an eye on eventual acidity (which happens very often).

Since I integrated green smoothies into my daily diet
I have lost more than 25 pounds within 4 months,
instead I gained vitality and mobility.
And still I am permanently trying to avoid more and more
processed food, unnecessary additives and poisons in food and environment.
Step-by-step.

Result? For sure I do feel better than the last years. So to me detox  is working.

http://www.naturalnews.com/044788_detox_myths_feeling_sick_healing_crisis.html


No comments:

Post a Comment