About Me

My photo
Austria
In August 2011 the puzzle of my randomising symptoms finally got a name: chronic persistant lyme and neuroborreliosis. I created this blog to find and provide sharing. I guess you must be lymean to understand. ******************************** Im August 2011 bekamen all die diversen Symptome, Schmerzen, Probleme und Problemchen einen gemeinsamen Titel: chronische persistierende Lyme Neuroborreliose. Ich habe diesen Blog eröffnet, um Erfahrungen teilen zu können. Borreliose macht einsam, vielleicht muss man Borreliose haben, um das zu verstehen.

Friday, November 23, 2012

Looking back last months - an endless dance.

When I look back the last months - a lot of changes around me. 
I had to stop working, my boss told me so. 
She saw I had reached my limits and even gone beyond. 

I had to go for  the doctors
to get my status of employee's illness confirmed.
And I was afraid they would force me 
to run any tests or accept any treatment.
Our health system has its own rules,
and a non-treatable illness is no illness.


Yet doctors did not dare to touch me
when I showed my blood work results
(and I did not encourage them to do)
and now I am retired 
(gosh, happy to be old enough to can do that).

So I have been spending four months off work,
I was hoping to feel some kind of release. 
Nope.

It took me 4 weeks to adapt to the new rhythm, 
although I know it is much better 
to stay off stress and hurry. 
I got more time to think, 
and Borrelias make you just think of - Borrelias.

Slowly slowly - after 2 months - 
I could find some change and felt better - 
kinda came out of a deep dark valley - 
and it was in September I said to my husband: 
Look, I can move so much faster than before, 
I spend hours without pain, 
my nights are no nightmare anymore.

Unfortunately I had to learn what stress can cause to me. 
A friend of mine passed away and I felt much grieve.
I do not know whether it was just for this reason - 
but all symptoms flooded me again 
and I found myself thrown back at the sofa 
with fog in brain and aching body. 
The lesson is: avoid any stress! If you can.

Another bioresonance session showed 
no living Borrelias in my body. 
Ok, tell it to my brain and stop panic. 
Times will change and change again. 
An endless dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment